Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 5, 2011

I think I would be a good preggo IF............

So I started my 27th week of pregnancy yesterday, which is my last week of the 2nd trimester. So we are heading the final stretch.  I cannot wait to be done being pregnant, There are times of the day I LOVE IT......and then the whole boob pain kicks in and the loving it part ends very quickly. If it wasn't for that horrific pain I must deal with several times a day and most of the night, I would really be enjoying my pregnancy. I hate to complain because I know so many woman who are trying to get pregnant and would do anything and endure any amount of pain to just have a baby......trust me so would I and trust me I am. After 5mths straight of dealing with this and no pain relief in site I must say it has pushed me to the end of my rope. I cannot go anywhere or do anything in fear that pain will kick in and that is NOTHING I can do to stop it or relieve it. The doctor has no clue what to do about it, shes never heard of it so basically I am screwed until the baby girl arrives. I am almost positive this is happening ( http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mom/nipple-blanching.html ) because of my drastic increase in blood pressure meds. It dawned on my after reading some more info about this syndrome.  My doc had to change my BP meds and increased them from 300mgs to 1200mgs all within a month. This all started in March around the same time as the bp med changes. The doc cannot risk changing my meds or reducing the dosage at 7mths pregnant. It has been somewhat controlling my BP and to change anything right now would put me at risk for stroke and the baby at risk too. So after she is born we can hopefully change the meds or lower the dose. I don't want to sound like a wimp this is honestly one of the most painful and stressful situations I have ever had to deal with. It happens all day long and to think of having to deal with this for another 2mths is so daunting. I would and will do anything for my daughter I just wish God would answer my prayers and cut me some slack here. Why must everything be so difficult and painful for me and my family. Its never easy is it?  This is a rare condition that most woman never have to deal with so no one really knows how to treat it. I am trying evening primrose oil but I am not hopeful it will help.
Just gonna keep praying and hope God hears me ................

No comments:

Post a Comment