Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This is going to happen!

I think its finally starting to sink in that my baby is coming soon. Last night I had a bit of a panic moment walking around the festival looking at all the strollers and wagons full of lil kiddos. Thinking next year thats going to beUS ~ Nothing will delight me more then to have my lil beauty strolling through the crowds with us, but to be honest yes I did get a lil freaked out thinking about how close it is to her arrival. I want her in my arms so badly that I try to not dwell on the fact that I have to wait another 5-7wks but its hard to NOT think about it when you have a huge belly that you consistantly are looking at. I love her so much and I want her to be healthy and safe so much that is can be and is all consuming at times OK ~ all the time. I could never imagine I would be so in love with someone I've never even met, but I am and its really a total different kinda love. Steve and I were laying in bed this morning and I said "pretty soon she will be laying right here with us" and he just smiled and said "not soon enough" ~ I think that sums it up pretty well ( DIDO)

No comments:

Post a Comment