Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its the final countdown

So the crib and baby furniture are finally here. Picking it up tomorrow. We only have about 8wks till my due date so the panic of getting her room set up (FINALLY) and making sure everything is ready for her is starting to kick in. Today my goal is to clean out our old bedroom closet and fill it up with pretty lil girl clothes for our girl :)  Gotta get the stuff organized so we can get the crib, dresser and changing table set up and organized. Next week I will be working on my hospital bag…….gotta feeling I’m going early so I wanna be ready. I am all about being prepared.
Tonight we start birthing classes :)  OMG ~ I didnot think it was necessary for me to go to the classes. I have seen 4 babies be born and was a birth coach twice so I thought I was good…….but my husband really wanted to do this together and after I thought about it I agreed and I am really looking forward to it!  I have such a great husband and I have no doubt that he is going to be an amazing father. How did I get so lucky?  I still ask myself that everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment