Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

15wks

So we are at 15wks.....Only 175 days until I finally get to meet my lil bundle of joy :) Never in my life did I think I could feel so happy, excited and content. I have not felt complete contentment EVER in my life.  Now with a husband who loves me, supports me, nurtures me and is my best friend and a baby we created together on the way, I don't think I could ask for much more. I know God had his hand in this, it was his plan from the start and I am trying to live my life as he wants me to (even when other people make is VERY hard for me) I know what kinda person I am and so do the people close to me and they are all that really matters. No one else is really relevant in my life. I have wonderful friends and family that are so in love with this baby already that it seriously leaves me speechless.

I can tell I am changing as a person, there is something about having a life growing inside of you that gives you a major wake up call as to what and who really matter in your life. I am thankful for the support and love of my husband, my mother and my brother Justin. They are the 3 main people here with me 24/7 when I am scared, bitchy, happy, nervous or worried, they always support and walk me through it. This has been a tough pregnancy so far and without them I just don't know how I could have made it through. Thank you just does not seem good enough ~  but THANK YOU...............                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment