Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Letter to my Baby!

O my sweet lil baby I have know about you for 7weeks now. I have been so afraid to allow myself to fall in love with you but its too late I love you already! I'm so scared I'm going to lose you. Everytime I allow myself to imagine how wonderful you are going to be I start to cry. Daddy and I have wanted you for so long, since we were little kids we have wanted to be parents. You are 12 weeks old and I can't feel you in my tummy yet, but I will soon. You certianly are a lil wiggle worm thou, I saw you swimming around in my tummy on a ultrasound last week and my heart was so filled with love I thought it might burst.
I have some pictures of you and I must say you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I can't wait to hold you, to smell you and kiss your cheeks. I have wanted to be your Mommy for so long, sometimes I feel like I am dreaming. It still seems like so long until I have you in my arms 6 more mths I have to wait.  I have never loved anyone so much and I have never even touched you. I am doing everything I can to protect you and keep you safe in my tummy. I want you to grow into a healthy lil bundle of joy for Daddy and I to share our lives with. I love you with all my heart and soul and I pray everyday that God protects you and keeps you safe inside Mommy until November. You have Uncles and Aunts, and Cousins waiting to see you and love you. You have a Grammy that is head over heals in love with you already, she is already buying you presents.  Daddy is a so excitied for you to come into this world. He smiles so big when we talk about you. We are getting prepared for your arrival.
Stay snuggled up and safe in Mommy's tummy until its time for you to come meet us Boo Boo!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment