Blogger Layouts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Shaver 4/19/11

Started bleeding heavy again on Monday nite 4/18/11 so the doctor sent me for an ultrasound. I got to see my lil wiggle worm moving all over in there. Looked like it was doing the back stroke, tears filled my eyes. It is so much bigger now and looks like a lil baby. My heart was beating out of my chest. Here is the pictures I got of him/her.....I can't wait for the day when I stop worrying I'm gonna lose this baby. Everyday it seems its something new to scare me to death. The bleeding is not normal even thou everyone tries to tell me it is. Its scary, I am so in love with this lil bugger already the thought of having empty arms come November is enough to make me scream. I don't think I could handle losing this child. I feel like its mine already. I have day dreamed about what its going to look like. We have its name already picked out, god parents picked out, family and friends that are in love already.
My Prayer ~  Please Lord wrap your loving arms about my baby booboo and keep it safe and let it bake until November and then bring it to me safely and healthy. In return I will try my best to raise a loving christian who will share your name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment