Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 15, 2011

so close yet so far away!

112 days to go ~ almost to double digits. I remember doing this last year counting down to the wedding. I am pretty sure she will be delivered earlier then Nov 3rd, which is exciting and scary all at the same time. As it gets closer I get more and more anxious. Life as I know it will be over and I will not longer exist, my life will revolve around her and Steve, and I am totally OK with that. Being a wife and mother is all I ever wanted in my life and now I almost have it all. I don't need money, I don't need a fancy car and house, I dont need tons of friends or to go out partying. My love and my world will be right at home and that FINE with me. Some people need to have everyone LOVE them and go on and on about them, I dont care. The people that know me, the REAL me, Love me and respect the fact that I speak my mind. I hope and pray my daughter is the same way. I love my girl so much that nothing or no one else even matters.......save the drama cause my life is soon to become a drama free zone and Facebook FREE.
I love you Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment