Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

5 days my love

So at my 37wk visit at the doctors she decided you will be here by next week.  Daddy, Grammy and I are going to the hospital Wednesday 10/19/2011 at night to start an induction. Doc  plans to have you here by the next day Thursday 10/20/2011 by no later then dinner time. That just happens to be your Aunt Lisa's birthday and your Grandpa Shaver's birthday.  Aunt Lisa is so happy to share her day with you my love. She is already planning your b-day outing for next year. I love that she loves you so much already. So many people love you I have a feeling that hospital is going to be over run with vistors to get a looksy at your pretty face. No one is more excitied then Daddy and I ~ we cannot wait to kiss and cuddle you.
So the countdown is on ~ 5 days from today I will be a mom and you will be my daughter. The feeling is overwhelming I have wanted you my whole life and someday I hope you will understand how badly I ached for you. Your room is ready we are totally prepared all we need is you. I beg and pray to God everynight that you are born safely and healthy and that we have no issues at delivery. I talk to you and tell you to cooperate and be a good girl.  We made it this long hunny we are in the home stretch now my lil beauty. I love you and I cant wait to see your face.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment